Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tutoring

Hi all,

I had my second tutoring session today. We went more in depth today than we did on our first visit.
The first visit was mainly us going through what I needed to learn before leaving. We did go through a few words that day but today was the first big day.

During the process of looking for a tutor, I spent time using some language CDs I borrowed from some friends as well as working through the Rosetta Stone disc that the organization wanted me to use. I will admit that I was a little skeptical that any of it would work but my tutor today said she thought I was doing great!! She said to keep doing what I'm doing on top of the work she gives me. I am so darned happy that she thinks I'm doing well! So happy that I could almost cry! haha

Just wanted to update ya'll!

Love,
Jamie